We’re looking for motivated self-starters with a sales or insurance background who care deeply about people and want to improve their lives with coverage to take care of what matters most.
Requirements: We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic to develop their skills and eager to share the value insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life and realize their dreams.
- Property & Casualty License (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health License (must be able to obtain)
- Sales Experience Preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills – Written, Verbal, and Auditory
- Customer Service Experience Preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Use customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain and strong work ethic with a total commitment to integrity and success each and every day.
- Work closely in a team environment, participating in weekly meetings and ongoing collaborative efforts
- Actively participate in hands-on learning and coaching to become an industry expert
- Simple IRA
- Licensing Reimbursement After 3 Months
- Signing Bonus for Pre-Licensed Professionals
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Paid Time Off (Vacation and Personal/Sick Days)
- Growth Potential & Opportunity for Advancement within my Agency
- Agent Aspirant Program for Individuals Aspiring to Own a Business
How we elevate YOUR skills: By joining the team at Kelly Hagar’s State Farm Agency, not only will you acquire additional Insurance licensing, but you will also develop a mastery of sales and customer service to support your personal and professional goals. We use intentional goal setting and team building to establish successful habits for both your career and life.
My team's mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams. We are located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including:
- Auto insurance
- Home insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement planning
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)