Voted winner of the Palm Beach Post's Top Insurance Agent, Kelly Hagar is an award-winning State Farm Agent looking to grow our excellent, hardworking team. Our team's mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
We’re looking for motivated self-starters with a sales or insurance background who care deeply about people and want to improve their lives with coverage to take care of what matters most.
Requirements: We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic to develop their skills and eager to share the value insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life and realize their dreams.
- Property & Casualty License (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health License (must be able to obtain)
- Sales Experience Preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills – Written, Verbal, and Auditory
- Ability to Make Presentations to Potential Customers
- Achievements in Mutually Agreed Upon Marketing Goals
Responsibilities: We encourage each team member to bring their authentic skills and insights to work each day in helping our customers.
- Use customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain and strong work ethic with a total commitment to integrity and success each and every day.
- Work closely in a team environment, participating in weekly meetings and ongoing collaborative efforts
- Actively participate in hands-on learning and coaching to become an industry expert
What do we offer? We offer a variety of benefits to support our team, including:
- Simple IRA
- Licensing Reimbursement After 3 Months
- Signing Bonus for Pre-Licensed Professionals
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Paid Time Off (Vacation and Personal/Sick Days)
- Growth Potential & Opportunity for Advancement within my Agency
- Agent Aspirant Program for Individuals Aspiring to Own a Business
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Compensation: $50,000-$70,000 Per Year, with earning potential reaching $100K.
Our compensation expectations show a range of our salary plus commission system. With our profitable and thriving market and business model, team development, and intentional hiring process, we are confident that you will be successful in achieving high-earning compensation amounts.
How we elevate YOUR skills: By joining the team at Kelly Hagar’s State Farm Agency, not only will you acquire additional Insurance licensing, but you will also develop a mastery of sales and customer service to support your personal and professional goals. We use intentional goal setting and team building to establish successful habits for both your career and life.
About Kelly Hagar’s Agency: Over the years, our office has qualified for awards including State Farm Chairman's Circle, State Farm Ambassador Travel, and MDRT. Kelly is a member of the Chamber of Commerce, National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors, and a former board member of a Palm Beach County organization mentoring at-risk students. Kelly’s volunteer activities include service on the 15th Judicial Nominating Committee and the Honda Classic to benefit the Children’s Healthcare Charity.
We are thrilled to be voted the winner of the Palm Beach Post's Top Insurance Agent for 2020. Kelly loves helping her customers and hopes we can welcome you to the State Farm family! We hope to bring in a new member who is just as positive and enthusiastic about supporting and engaging with our local community.
“If you’re looking for term life insurance you absolutely have to call Kelly Hagar’s office. Jonny did my application and made the process completely painless and easy. The rate quote he gave me is exactly what my final locked-in rate was after my exams and medical review. Kelly the agent called me to make sure I understood everything and asked if I had any questions. Top-notch service from one of the best insurance companies on Earth. I can’t say enough great things about Kelly and her team. Thank you all.”
“I just wanted to personally thank Nate Reinhard for helping me with my auto policy today. He was extremely knowledgeable and reassuring as I transferred my policy from out of state. I thought this process would be difficult but I was wrong. Thank you Nate for helping me today! I appreciate your kindness and your professionalism!”
“Meagan was amazing in helping me switch car insurances, she went above and beyond and answered all my questions and was extremely patient with all my delays. She made the transition from my previous car insurance company to State Farm easy. Thank you so much! I’m so glad I switched over.”
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We guarantee to connect with you within 48 hours on the next steps of the interview process.